- This event has passed.
Yankee Dental Congress 2023
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The RDH Toolkit: A Modern Approach to Prevention
Course Code: 688SL
CE Credits: 2
How we decontaminate the oral cavity matters.
The demands of fast-paced lifestyles have increased our patient’s oral diseases. To be effective in our chairside treatments, having updated technologies is requisite.
This course is designed for attendees to review the newest technology and its techniques and discuss how to improve patient care while reducing stress on the clinician.
- Identify how to enhance patient care and communication by leveraging chairside technologies
- Evaluate the clinician and patient benefits of the technologies
- Review power instrumentation for the dental hygienist
- Understand the science behind the clinical innovations
- Determine how the armamentarium will fit into everyday workflow