Integrative Dental Medicine Revolution Symposium
April 20 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
IDM Revolution! Symposium: Connecting the Dots of Oral & Systemic Health
How can dental professionals bridge the gap between oral and systemic health?
An opportunity for dental professionals to gain the knowledge and skills to begin making the connections to improve the dental patient’s complete health
- Learn from nearly twenty experts as they each share “Med Talks,” keynote discussions, and panels with opportunities for Q&A
- Experience two days of fast-paced, information-packed, interactive, and fun learning sessions
- What are the latest advancements in the study of oral and systemic inflammation?
- How are dental and medical colleagues successfully collaborating?
- What advances on the medical front are of importance to oral specialists?
- How can I seek training to implement an integrative dental medicine (IDM) model on my own team or in my own practice?
- What are we learning about point-of-care testing, test results, and their connection to complete health, and lifestyle counseling?
- What are we learning about marketing this knowledge to the public and increasing medical insurance reimbursement?