February 17, 2024 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Progressive Periodontal Therapy: A Comprehensive Approach to Periodontal Management
Identifying disease at its earliest stages is essential to prevent the progression of oral and systemic diseases. Proper classification of patient’s risk factors and potential rate of progression enables the dental hygienist’s role to be fully maximized.
This creates a practice that is in full alignment with the standard of care, results in raving patients and a thriving practice.
- Review the latest in oral sciences
- Discuss the newest non-surgical periodontal
- Access the 2017 AAP Periodontal
- Review case studies and determine
- Discover common billing errors that prevent
coverage by insurance