This in-person, hands-on course is designed to educate hygienists on the “how and why” of using diode lasers as part of an elevated approach to periodontal therapy.
2023 dates to be announced soon!
All hands-on training will be held in Boston, MA.
- Discover the fundamentals of diode lasers in the mechanics, science, therapeutic benefits, and patient and operator safety
- Investigate multiple laser units to allow for hands-on proficiency with a diode laser
- Review the periodontal pathogens that can be reduced with the use of laser therapy and best practices for implementing salivary testing
- Identify how to provide LBR and LD therapy and treatment of herpetic ulcers and aphthous ulcers
- Evaluate the photobiomodulation (PBM) and its properties to reduce pain and inflammation and promote an accelerated healing process
- Discover how to integrate lasers into the workflow